Bronson Bearings Are AWESOME!
‘Deep Groove’ Raceways
- Balls sit and roll deeper in the raceway channels than weaker shallow groove designs.
- Reduces axial and angular side impact damage and breakage, surfaces stay smooth and fast.
Straight Edge’ Frictionless Shields
- Non-contact rubber shields fit deep in the inner race edge- reduces oil leak and dirt & moisture intrusion.
- Free spinning, durable, pop off resistant shields, serviceable, remove-able, easy to clean and re-install.
‘Micro Groove’ Raceway Surfaces
- Self-smoothing microscopic linear grooved raceway surfaces improve bearing lubrication and spin.
- The micro grooves increase spin by eliminating the standing wave of lubricant just in front of the rolling ball.
Max Impact Cage Design
- Strong, non-distortion glass filled nylon cage keep the balls precision spaced and oil circulating.
- Ball cage socket surfaces engineered to hold oil and provide continuous ball lubrication.
‘Balls Out’ Technology
- For optimum high speed performance install bearing with the designated balls-out/cage-in orientation (black pinstriped shields facing outside of wheel.)
- Results in a go fast, stay fast bearing that spins longer by reducing shield and cage contact on impact.
High Speed Ceramic Oil
- Oil is blended with nano-ceramic compounds for anti-wear protection for longer lasting bearings and improved speed.
- Light and smooth- with additives that resist rust, moisture, corrosion and oxidation for prolonged oil life.
Factory Fresh Quality
- 100% hand inspected twice and micro-polished & ultrasonic solvent washed 3X prior to final lubrication.
- Packaged in nitrogen filled shrink-wrap – reduces metal and oil oxidation until ready to be ridden.
Bronson Bearings are super fast. Skate all Day. Shredding. Kick Flip.
You can also contact us at any of our three skate shops.
The Darkside (Redding, CA.)
2032 Pine St
Redding, CA 96001
The Darkside (Red Bluff, CA.)
840 Main Street
Red Bluff, CA 96080
The Darkside (Chico, CA.)
245 Walnut St
Chico, CA 95926
Finally, you should skate all day.